Overhead Door COAD-20 Stacking Overhead Door
- Overhead door - stacking
- Stacking Overhead Door has minimized the interference of the ceiling structures such as ceiling lighting, piping and cranes through panel storage. Stacking Overhead Door boasts an opening and closing speed 3 times faster than existing products by combining with the high speed door motor. The durability has been improved by reducing the wire breakaways and disconnection failures with the use of the chain drive method instead of wire drive method. It is an overhead door that improved the efficiency of insulation, security, sound-proofing, and wind-resistance.
|Product name||Overhead door - stacking|
|Material||0.5mm galvanized steel sheet (polyester coating)|
|Maximum wind speed||45m/sec|
|Opening and closing speed||0.3~0.7m/s|
|Window size||630mm X 340mm X 3T|
|Panel surface||Stucco, woodgrain, etc.|
|Minimum Clearance||Headroom 1,000mm, side room 250mm|
|Production range||W8,000 X H5,000 (mm)|
|Usage||Factory, logistics center, warehouse, etc.|
- Standard Lift
- Type of building | Buildings for standard industry
Advantage | the standard lift track set designed optimally for general buildings is the most general method based on the spring package right above door.
- High Lift
- Type of building | High ceiling & high lift tract set spring package
is installed high over door.
Advantage | A high-rise vehicle is able to pass through an opened door without any obstacle of horizontal track. This type of track is applied to the case where there is a large space over door, for instance, the case where a high-rise vehicle needs to pass through.
- Low Lift
- Advantages – Implementation of maximum sunlight height with the minimum head room – Equal to standard lift, but spring package at the end of horizontal track – The space between door opening and ceiling does not need more than 265mm.
- Vertical Lift
- Type of building | a place with very high ceiling and high work space
Advantages| A high-rise vehicle is able to pass through an opened door without any obstacle of vertical track. If there is enough space between sunlight height and root, this type of door is able to be opened vertically.
- Material : double-side 0.5mm galvanized plate
Aluminum internal filling material : polyurethane filling
Surface finishing : polyester finishing after embossing treatment
Feature : excellent panel strength and insulation performance; excellent corrosion-resistance and endurance; lighting and perspective view with the use of dual acrylic window
- Material : high-strength AL extrusion structure
Feature : wind pressure dual sealing structure of guide rail to maximize cooling & heating effect
Internal brush attachment to prevent noise and damage from friction and vibration; enhanced air tightness and sealing
- Motor Bracket
- Sumitomo Hypoid Geared Motor with high efficiency, low noise and lightweight
Chain and Sprocket with high strength and high tension; panel separation and vertical storage structure